Tuesday, November 2, 2010

No English Majors Here!

I was just riding along, out by Sherwood, when some of the local farm marketing caught my eye. Drawn to local business, and especially food, the friendly signs drew my attention and soon got me excited. But any member of POEM would have soon been heartbroken...



Yes? Local? I like crafts. Especially local hand-made ones. The artsy kind. Go on...



Collectibles? How could I not like antiques? Maybe there is a rustic kitchen utensil for sale. Those are so cool! Tell me more!


Gift items? You sell more than apples at this farm? Yes? I can do my Christmas shopping early! Yes! Yes! I want to know!


AARGH!!! NO! NO! FAIL! ENGLISH LANGUAGE FAIL! MY BRAIN IS TRYING TO ESCAPE MY SKULL!!!

Seriously people, what are our schools teaching these days? It's not THAT hard... .

No comments: